Note:A maximum of 50 documents can be sent during the trial. You can add up to 5 recipients if you’re using PandaDoc on a trial basis, and up to 50 recipients if your PandaDoc account is active. If you’d like to send a document to more than 50 recipients, you can use our Bulk Send feature.
Note:The Free eSign plan supports only uploaded documents.
Select +Create new... on the left panel or go to the Documents app and select +Document. From here, select:
- Blank document — to start from scratch in the PandaDoc editor. You can also select one of your pre-made templates or a template from our Template gallery
- Local file under Import from (see formats and limitations below) — to upload your own file or convert a .docx file into an editable PandaDoc. You can also simply drag and drop your file to the upload area
- Google Drive, One Drive, Box, or Dropbox under Import from — to upload your own file from your cloud storage
- You can mix and match all options inside the document later.
Supported file formats for upload: .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg and .docx.
You may run into an error uploading your document if it meets any of the following criteria:
- Password protection is enabled
- It contains form fields, embedded fonts, or comments
- It exceeds 50 MB or contains more than 500 pages
- It’s a .doc, .xls, or.ppt file from Microsoft Office 95 or older
- It’s a PDF consisting of several layers (to learn how to flatten your PDF, read this article)
If you upload your own file, it won’t be editable, but you can add more information to it by using content blocks.
We have plenty of design options to help you make your document look professional:
Once finished, add recipients, name your document and send it.