Availability: Business and Enterprise plans
Store your images in the PandaDoc Image Library for quick and easy access. Images added from the Image Library to your document will be added as an image block.
Add images to Image Library
- Anytime you add an image, you can add it directly to the image library to reuse in other documents and templates. This can be done either through the image block or page settings (for setting the image as page background)
- Before uploading your image, check the "Automatically add image to Image Library" setting and that's it!
You can also click "Image Library" on the left panel and upload your image from there:
Use images from Image Library on your documents
To use an image from your Image Library:
- Add an image block or go the page settings (if you'd like to set this image as page background) and click to upload an image. You can also "Quick add" from the Image Library by clicking on the plus sign on document body
- Then select "Image Library" on the left and there you can find your image - preview it or simply click on it to add to your document.
Manage images in Image Library
While there is no direct access to Image Library, you can open it in a couple of ways:
- Hover over the area between two Content blocks and click on the plus sign icon > Image Library.
- On an uploaded document, add an image block, click on it and then click "Image Library" on the left. Once you are done with managing images, you can delete the image block.
Inside Image Library, you can download, delete or rename an image by clicking Preview > the ellipses in the top right corner:
You can also delete an image from Image library by hovering over the image until a bin icon appears and clicking on it.