Note:PandaDoc Notary is available in the United States only.
Availability: Business* and Enterprise plans
* - feature is available on the Business plan as a paid add-on.
To add PandaDoc Notary to your account, please reach out to your Account Manager or request a demo here.
How to Navigate to Notary Dashboard
Learn more here about notarizing documents.
As soon as Notary has been provisioned to your account, you will have it on the navigation panel. After that, you will be switched to Notary. Both Upcoming sessions and the Notary journal can be found in the Home and Sessions tabs.
How to Prepare your first Live Session
Scheduling a live session
Note:You can upload your file while scheduling a section or prepare a document beforehand in PandaDoc.
From the Notary dashboard, you can initiate a session by clicking New Session at the top right or Create button.
From here, you can drag and drop a file or select one of the existing documents.
How to create a document in PandaDoc
- Document — to create a document from a template or an uploaded document from your file.
- Blank document — to create a document from scratch.
Alternatively, go to the Documents app and select +Document. From here, select:
- Blank document — to start from scratch in the PandaDoc editor. You can also select one of your pre-made templates or a template from our Template gallery
- Local file under Import from (see formats and limitations below) — to upload your own file or convert a .docx file into an editable PandaDoc. You can also simply drag and drop your file to the upload area
- Google Drive, One Drive, Box, or Dropbox under Import from — to upload your own file from your cloud storage
- You can mix and match all options inside the document later.
Learn more about document creation here.
Next, you can add your participants. Click on Continue once done. After that, you can make changes to your document (add a stamp, edit text blocks, etc) > Continue.
Learn more about document design here.
Note:Files are uploaded as non-editable documents. You can add fields or blocks to the document.
To schedule the session, select date, time, and time zone > enter a custom message to your signers (optional) > select Continue. You can also tick Start session now if you would like to initiate the session right away.
Click Join session now and you will be taken to the live session. From here, you will await your signer(s). They have now received an email to join you live in the session. Select Close if you'd like to get back to Upcoming sessions.
You can also copy the session's link and share it directly with the signer.
Canceling a session
To cancel the session, go to Home > Upcoming tab > click on 3 dots > Cancel session.