Account roles are way to apply permissions to the account users. PandaDoc has four (4) types of Roles and three (3) of them can be assigned to newly added team members. They are:
- Account Owner - has full access to the entire account. There's only one Account owner and they can create new Workspaces (if enabled) and manage billing.
- Admin - has full access to a workspace.
- Manager - can send and view all documents within a workspace. They can also add new users and enable integrations.
- Team member - can send and view own documents, but has no access to the documents sent by other team members. They will have access others' templates and can create their own templates and Content Library items, but not Catalog items.
Note:the same person can be a part of multiple workspaces and have different roles/permissions
Permission Matrix for Account Roles:
Change user's role
- Go to Settings > Team;
- Click on a user's context menu on the far right, click Change Role, choose one.
Learn here how you can create Custom roles