Zendesk Sell automations
Note:This feature is in closed beta.
Learn how to set up automations in your templates here.
Update Zendesk Sell deal line items whenever a document’s status is updated
Note:Pricing table currency in your template must match the line items' currency.
- Select “When PandaDoc document status changed then update Deal line items in Zendesk Sell”
- Select trigger status for PandaDoc documents created via Zendesk Sel — you can choose between “Sent” and “Completed”
- Select Connect to authorize the connection between Zendesk Sel and PandaDoc via Workato
- Select Save
- Create a document through a Zendesk Sel deal using this template
If you select “Sent” document status as a trigger and update the products pulled from a deal, line items will be updated in the deal once you send the document.
If you select “Completed” as a trigger status, line items in your deal will be updated if you update pulled to the pricing table products before sending it, or if a document signer updates the quantity of products in the pricing table (providing you have quantity editing enabled before sending it).
Line item information that can be updated in Zoho deals:
Change Zendesk Sell deal stage whenever a document’s status is updated
- Select the “When PandaDoc document status changed, Then change deal stage on Zendesk Sell”
- Select trigger status for PandaDoc documents created from Zendesk Sell — you can choose between “Declined” and “Completed”
- Select Connect to authorize the connection between Zendesk Sell and PandaDoc via Workato
- Select the quote stage from the dropdown menu — you can choose between “Won”, “Unqualified”, and "Lost"
- Select Save
Once the status of a PandaDoc document created from this template is changed to “Completed” or “Declined,” the deal stage will automatically move to “Won”, “Unqualified”, and "Lost" (depending on your automation setup).