Availability: Essentials, Business, Enterprise
Sending documents to non-English speakers? Now you can change the recipient view language to help recipients easily navigate PandaDoc to open, view and sign documents.
Recipient view is currently available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Dutch.
How to enable: on the lower left, go to Add-ons Store, click on the “Content Management” category, find “Localization” and click on “Add to PandaDoc” to review and enable.
Set a default recipient view language
- Go to PandaDoc Settings > Settings.
- Find the Recipient view language section and choose the desired language from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save changes – from now on, the selected language will show up for all new documents and templates.
recipient view language can only be set by the Workspace Admin.
Enable recipient view language for a particular template or document
- Open a template or a Draft document, click the ellipses in the top right > Document Info.
- Scroll down to Recipient View Language and click the gear icon.
- Choose a language and click Apply.
At the Template level, recipient view language can be enabled by a workspace Admin, while Members of a workspace can set this up for their own documents only.
Document sent, recipient’s view
The PandaDoc interface as well as PandaDoc emails will show up in the selected recipient view language.
Automatic language detection
When the recipient opens the document, PandaDoc will check their browser language settings and see if it matches one of our available languages. If there’s a match, PandaDoc’s interface will be displayed in the recipient’s browser language.
The recipient will see a notification that the language was adjusted to match their browser. They can change the display language by clicking Other actions > Change language.