Under the Personal info tab, you will be able to set up:
Access your account, go to Settings > Personal info
- You can change your First and Last name associated with the account;
- Upload your “avatar” or your profile picture;
Click on “Upload a photo” and add a profile picture. Give it a few minutes and then you will notice your PandaDoc account and profile will now have a picture added. The recommended size for the image is scaled to 200x50 pixels, and it must be a PNG or GIF file.
Your profile image will be visible to your recipients in all emails send from PandaDoc
- Change an email address for the account.
To change your email address, click on “Change Email” next to your email address. Next, click “Send Instructions”. This will send an email to your current email address to verify the change and launch the process.
- Confirmation from your current email address: you will receive an email to confirm you would like to change your email address. Click on the green button “Change your email”.
- Once you've clicked the button, you will see a dialog box to add your new email address. Enter in your new email address and click on “Send Confirmation”.
- Confirmation from your new email address: To complete the change, click on the green button “Change your email”.
Warning:when you change your email address this will only affect new documents you send out going forward. This will not update the existing documents that you have in your account.
- To change your account password, please, click “Change password”. Type in your current password, your new password and repeat/confirm a password. Click “Save New Password”.
- If you forgot your password, go to http://www.PandaDoc.com and click on “Login” on the upper right. Then, click on “Forgot Password?”, type in your email address and click on “Get Password”.
To update/set your personal signature, go to Settings > Profile. You will see the signature option, click on “Change Signature”.
Then you will be given three options: “Draw”, “Type” or “Upload” an existing signature from your computer. Click the green “Save” button when done.
In PandaDoc, we have seven notification options that you can set for your account.
- “Document delivery failed”. If there are any issues with sending the email from PandaDoc to your recipient, you would receive a notification of the failure. Click here for email delivery troubleshooting.
- “Document is opened by a recipient for the first time”. You will receive an email when your documents are viewed for the first time.
- “Document is opened by recipient every time”. Each time your recipients open the document, an email notification will be sent to let you know it has been opened.
- “Document is completed by a recipient”. You will receive an email for each recipient when they have completed the document.
- “Document is completed by all recipients”. You will receive an email when all of the recipients have completed the document.
- “A message or an annotation is posted to timeline/activity”. A public comment is posted in the document activity. Click here to learn more about comments.
- “Any messages or notifications for documents sent on my behalf”. You will receive email notifications if documents were sent on your behalf.
Go to Settings > Profile, scroll down and you will see the notifications that you can check. Simply uncheck or check the notifications that you would like to use.