Availability: All plans
Presentation mode allows you to demo your documents to colleagues and clients in a smooth and simple way.
To access presentation mode, open a document (regardless of its status), choose the preview icon at the top of the page, then follow these steps:
- Select full-screen mode by clicking the arrows in the top right (you can also press F to enter full-screen mode, and exit full-screen mode by pressing Escape or F)
- Navigate through pages in slideshow mode by selecting the arrows at the bottom (alternatively, navigate through pages with left and right arrows on your keyboard)
- Close presentation mode by selecting the button in the top left.
Note:Presentation mode is available only to a document’s sender, not to recipients.
In addition, you can make a presentation in 16:9 (slide) mode:
- Open your document > click on three vertical ellipses
- Select Layout setup from the dropdown
- Set up orientation as Landscape and pages size as Slide
- Click on the preview icon at the top of the page to access the presentation mode.