If any of the following applies to your document, you may experience trouble uploading it:
- Password protection is enabled
- It contains form fields, embedded fonts, or comments
- It exceeds 50 MB or contains more than 500 pages
- It’s a .doc, .xls, or.ppt file from Microsoft Office 95 or older
- It’s a PDF consisting of several layers (to learn how to flatten your PDF, read this article)
Note:Some pages could be merged into one with a single text block after the .docx file is uploaded as an editable document/template. In such cases, you can add Page Break to the Word document before uploading it to PandaDoc.
Another obstacle to uploading an image or document can occur when our third-party services are blocked by your network. If this happens, please ask your IT department to add 'uploadcare.com', 'uploadcare.pandadoc.com', 'ucareupload.pandadoc.com', and 'ucaresocial.pandadoc.com' to your organization’s list of trusted websites.
Here are other third-party domains you may need to add to your list of trusted websites to successfully upload and download files to/from PandaDoc
To upload images successfully, we recommend the following dimensions:
- US Letter at 72dpi: 612 pixels x 792 pixels
- US Letter at 300dpi: 2550 pixels x 3300 pixels
We support these file types:
If you receive an error when trying to download a document in PandaDoc, please check that the settings for pop-ups and redirects in your browser are set up correctly:
- Open your Chrome browser
- In the top right, click More Settings
- Under Privacy and security, click Site settings
- Choose “Pop-ups and redirects”
- At the top, make sure the setting is on Allowed
- Under the Allow category, please add pandadoc.com
If you don’t use Chrome, here are instructions for checking these settings in other browsers.
Issues with a downloaded PDF
- The number of pages is different from your PandaDoc document
- Content is incorrectly split into several pages
- Blank pages appear
PandaDoc uses a PDF page-break indicator to show where a PDF page-break will naturally occur. Locate it on the left side of a page — it will show you where the PDF will be split into pages.
You can disable the PDF page-break function in your document by:
- Using Page Break block to separate a document into pages between text blocks and other elements
- Adding new pages by clicking the “+” icon between pages
- Using “Cover page” or “Blank page” when adding content