In PandaDoc, we have eight notification options that you can set for your account.
- “Document delivery failed”. If there are any issues with sending the email from PandaDoc to your recipient, you would receive a notification of the failure. Click here for email delivery troubleshooting.
- “Document is opened by a recipient for the first time”. You will receive an email when your documents are viewed for the first time.
- “Document is opened by recipient every time”. Each time your recipients open the document, an email notification will be sent to let you know it has been opened.
- “Document is completed by a recipient”. You will receive an email for each recipient when they have completed the document.
- “Document is completed by all recipients”. You will receive an email when all of the recipients have completed the document.
- “A message or an annotation is posted to timeline/activity”. A public comment is posted in the document activity. Click here to learn more about comments.
- "Suggestion is added". A new suggestion is added to a document with Contact negotiation functionality. Note, that notifications about resolved suggestions or replies to the suggestions will not be affected by this setting.
- “Any messages or notifications for documents sent on my behalf”. You will receive email notifications if documents were sent on your behalf.
Go to Settings > Notifications and you will see the notifications that you can check. Simply uncheck or check the notifications that you would like to use.