There are eight notification options you can set for your account:
- Document delivery failed: If an issue arises with sending an email to your recipient from PandaDoc, you’ll receive a notification about the issue. Go here for email delivery troubleshooting.
- Document is opened by a recipient for the first time: When your document is opened for the first time, you’ll receive a notification.
- Document is opened by a recipient every time: Each time a recipient opens your document, you’ll receive a notification.
- Document is completed by a recipient: Each time a recipient completes your document, you’ll receive a notification
- Document is completed by all recipients: Once all recipients have completed your document, you’ll receive a notification.
- Comment is posted: Whenever a public comment is posted, you’ll receive a notification. Go here to learn more about comments.
- Suggestion is added: Whenever a new suggestion is added to your document using PandaDoc’s contract negotiation function, you’ll receive a notification. Notifications about resolved suggestions (including replies to these suggestions) will be unaffected by this setting.
- Any messages or notifications for documents sent on my behalf: If a document has been sent on your behalf, you’ll receive a notification.
Warning:A user or a recipient with a PandaDoc account will not receive PDF files if the option “Document is completed by all recipients” is not checked.
To update any of these notification settings, go to Settings > Notifications and simply check or uncheck any notifications you’d like to receive.
- Billing notifications: This includes notifications related to invoices, payments, and renewals. Sent to the account owner.
- Workspace notifications: Inform you when a user joins the workspace or requests access to it. Sent to the account owner and Admin role users.
- Webhook deactivation notifications: Sent to the account owner and the webhook subscription creator.
- User notifications: Inform you when a user requests access to a document as a collaborator. Sent to the document creator.
Learn more about notification emails sent to document participants here.