Availability: Essentials, Business, and Enterprise plans
Sending out the same type of documents and don't want to rewrite a brand new email message? Save time by saving your messages to be used over and over again.
All team members in your PandaDoc account will have access to previously added messages.
Note:Saved messages are not available in the mobile app.
Create a library of saved messages
You can create email templates from workspace settings by going to “Settings” > “Saved messages”:
You can add a new email message from a document you are about to send. Click “Send” > “Send via email” > review the document name and click “Save and Continue.” In the next window, click “Saved messages” > “Create new message.” Add email text, and a title and save.
Note:You can't apply styling to customize message formatting.
Use saved messages
- To use a saved email message on a document, click “Send document” > “Send via email” > check the document name and click “Save and Continue”
- In the next window, click “Saved messages”
- There you will find your library of saved messages, click on one to use it
Edit and delete saved messages
Warning:You cannot revert to a previous version or restore a deleted saved message.
- To edit or delete a Saved Message, go to “Settings” > “Saved messages” > “Manage saved messages”
- Click on a message and then click “Edit.” Edit the content or click "Delete" to remove the message.