Add a payment to your document, template, or form
See a more detailed setup guide for your gateway here:
To add a payment to your document, template, or form:
- Click Apps on the right panel
- Click on Payment to add it
- Set it up: assign the payer and set a payment amount
- Send a document or publish a form!
Pricing table payments
Availability: Essentials, Business, and Enterprise plans
You can easily automate payments in your documents with pricing tables. If you choose Pricing table as a source in the payment app, the payment amount will sync once your recipient chooses a product and/or changes its quantity. Here’s how it works!
Start by opening your document, template, or form, then follow these steps:
- Go to Apps in the right panel, then click on Payment to add it.
- Assign a payer.
- Change currency, if applicable.
- Choose Pricing table as a source. (If your recipients won’t be interacting with your pricing table, choose Custom amount and set the amount manually.)
Note:If you have several pricing tables in your template, document, or form, select only those that will be included in the payment amount.
- (Optional) Change the percentage of total your recipient will pay.
- Confirm that your payment methods are set up correctly. If necessary, edit them.
- Send your document or publish your form.
Your recipient will see a pop-up notification that online payment is available. When the recipient chooses a product in your pricing table and/or changes its quantity, the payment amount will sync with the pricing table total once your recipient clicks Finish.
Quote builder payments
Availability: Business* and Enterprise plans
*Quote builder is a part of our Advanced Quotes add-on
Quote builder allows you to collect both regular and recurring payments. Automatic recurring payments are available via Stripe. Simply add a product with recurring payment from your Catalog, add your payment app to the document, and send it to your recipient.
Once the recipient proceeds with the payment, they will see a notification that they are about to activate recurring payments.
Note:There is no option to change the percentage of the total your recipient will pay if you use the quote builder block.
Learn more about quote builder and recurring payments.