Plan availability: all plans
Note:Some payment gateways charge transaction fees. See fee details for Authorize.net here.
The Authorize.Net integration allows you to set up a payment app for your recipients to pay directly through Authorize.Net via Credit Card, through PandaDoc documents.
Enable the integration
- Go to Settings > Payments > Find Authorize.Net. Select the integration, then click Connect;
- Sign in into your existing Authorize.Net account (or create a new one);
- Once done, you will see a confirmation screen that the authentication has been successful.
Add a payment to your document or template
- Click Apps on the right panel
- Click on “Payment” to add it
- Set it up: assign the payer and set a payment amount
Send the document and collect payment
- Once you are ready, send out your document.
- Your recipient will open the document and complete it. The document status will become Waiting for payment.
- To proceed to payment, they click the payment icon in the top right and click “Pay”
- They will be required to fill out their Credit Card Number, Expiration date and CVV code, then they can make the payment;
- Once the payment has been cleared, the document status will become Paid. You and your recipients will receive a confirmation email to notify you the payment has gone through
Set up recurring charges through Authorize.net
Authorize.net allows you to set up a subscription for any customer that you have (in your Authorize.net account) with associated billing details (CC info).
1) After any charge made via PandaDoc documents, new customers are located in your Authorize.net account with associated billing info.
2) Then, in Authorize.net, go to Tools > Recurring billing > Create New ARB Subscription. Enter client's details and Submit.