You can set up recurring charges in your catalog and collect them via Stripe with a help of quote builder.
Note:Quote builder block is a part of our CPQ add-on.
- First, connect your Stripe account to PandaDoc
- Next, add a product with a recurring price to the catalog and then select it in your quote (available billing period options: weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually). Click here to learn how to add products to the catalog
- Set up the contract term for your recurring products so the recipient is charged for a specific billing period. Click on the Unlimited button and set up a subscription term
- Add a payment app to your document and select the payer
- Make sure that the needed quote(s) is selected for the payment
- Send your document.
Once the client pays, a new subscription record will be created in your Stripe account and the next recurring charge will be collected automatically from the subscription.
Note:If you’d like to apply a discount for future recurring payments in the subscription that will be created in Stripe, you need to add it to the line items in the Discount column. If you’d like to apply the discount to the first recurring charge only and leave the subscription record in Stipe without the discount, you need to add it in the section or grand total footer.
Alternatively, you can leverage our integrations with Square and Authorize.net to locate customers’ billing information in your payment gateway account after you’ve collected payment on a PandaDoc document. With that, you can create a recurring payment or subscription inside Square or Authorize.net.
Below you can find the steps to set up recurring charges in:
Don’t hesitate to submit a feature request if you’d like to see PandaDoc managing subscriptions and recurring payments. You can send word through the idea portal or reach out to the Support Team.