Filter by status
This is available for documents only. Click on a status on the left to filter out unnecessary documents:
Copy, move, rename, and delete documents and templates
To copy, move, rename or delete a single document/template, hover over the document on the far right, click on the “ellipses” and choose an action from the dropdown. See more about moving documents in folders fast below.
You can copy, move and delete multiple documents/templates at once. Check all the documents you’d like to manage, at the top right choose an action.
Bulk downloading documents
This is available for documents only. In order to download multiple documents at once, follow these steps:
- Select all of the documents you’d like to download.
- Then click the “ellipses” in the top right and choose Download.
- You will see a notification that the download has started and once it’s processed, you will receive a notification email from PandaDoc that includes a .zip file of your documents + attached files and uploaded documents through the Upload field.
- The link to the .zip file will expire within a week.
Similarly, you can download a folder of documents.
You can sort documents by: title, status, date created. You can sort templates by: title, date created. Click on a column header and choose the order you would like to sort document in:
You can also sort to display documents before folders (when you have multiple folders and don't want to scroll too much down.)
Click the sorting icon in the top right corner and Documents first:
Organize documents/templates in folders
In order to create a new folder, click Create > Folder in the top right.
Or click the plus sign next to Folders on the right panel.
In order to move documents/templates into a folder, you can either drag and drop them (to a folder in the list or in the folder tree) - this option is only available with the new document list!
Or check the documents and click Move at the top right, choose the destination folder.
Move documents from a folder into the root folder
Check the documents you’d like to move to the root folder, drag them to ALL at the top and drop.
In order to rename or delete a folder, check it and click the ellipses on the far right > Delete:
tags are case sensitive
To tag an item:
- Hover over the document/template and click on the ellipses on the far right
- Click Add tags
- Choose a tag from the list or create a new one
- Press “Save”
You will see all your existing tags on the left panel. Click on them to filter out all the documents with the tag(s) applied. If you choose more than one tag, PandaDoc will search for the documents with all chosen tags applied.
To untag a document:
- Hover over the document and click on the ellipses on the far right
- Click Manage tags
- Press the red ‘x’ next to the tag you want to remove.
- Press “Save”
you can't delete tags!