Plan availability: Business and Enterprise
Integrate Pipedrive with PandaDoc for end-to-end sales cycle management:
- Create and open associated documents from Pipedrive deals
- Save time by automatically populating PandaDoc documents with deal, organization, contact and product data from Pipedrive
- If you have contacts assigned to a deal, we will add them to document recipients list automatically
- Track document status changes under the deal notes
- Once a document is completed, we’ll upload the document PDF under the deal files
This integration works in the Organization, People and Deal object in Pipedrive.
Install the Integration
Warning:Each user in PandaDoc must install the integration with Pipedrive individually. If you don’t have access to Integrations inside PandaDoc, please use this link to install the Pipedrive <> PandaDoc integration.
- Login to both your PandaDoc and Pipedrive accounts.
- In PandaDoc, go to the Settings > Integrations > Click the button for Pipedrive > Install in Pipedrive. Or go to Pipedrive Marketplace, find PandaDoc and install the app from there;
- Open any Contact, Organization or Deal then click the App Extensions icon in the top right corner; you should see two PandaDoc options: “Create new document” and “View tokens”.
Set up Templates to pull information from Pipedrive
Watch a short video for the template setup:
Pre-set a PandaDoc template with variables that will pull information from Pipedrive once you create a new document from Pipedrive using this template.
- Open your template (click here to learn how to create a new one) in PandaDoc;
- Open Pipedrive in a separate tab. In the Organization, Contact or Deal, click the App Extensions icon in the top right corner > View Tokens. You will see a list of the available variables which shows Deal fields and their associated values in Pipedrive. Switch tabs to see more available variables;
- Copy and paste these variables with the square brackets into your template;
- Create a new document from Pipedrive using this template, and variables will be populated with info from Pipedrive.
Pipedrive custom fields created for deals will show up in the list of variables along with standard fields.
Use Template Roles and Role Variables
See Role variables in action:
- In your template, click Roles at the top and add one. Assign fields to the role;
- Click on Data, find your specific Role name;
- Click on a duplicate icon to copy a Variable, and add it to the template. Example: [Client.Name];
- When you create a document from Pipedrive, you will be prompted to assign deal participants to the template roles. All fields will be automatically assigned to the document recipients and role variables filled out with the contact information.
Create and track documents from Pipedrive
Once you've set up your template, go ahead and create documents from Pipedrive:
- Open an Organization, Contact or Deal, click the App Extensions icon, click Create document;
- Choose your template from the template list;
- Assign recipients to Roles and click Start editing;
- Review your document and send it out;
- Track the document status in the Pipedrive record under Notes;
- When a document is signed and completed by all recipients, a PDF is attached under Files to the deal record in Pipedrive.