Availability: PandaDoc - Business and Enterprise plans*, Zapier - all plans
* Additional volume-based charges might be applied when Zapier is used to generate documents creation similarly to API.
Get the whole company to cheer for your sales team! Create a #saleswins channel within Slack that generates a message every time a deal is closed in PandaDoc.
The message will detail the rep’s name, the name of the document, and the dollar amount of the deal. Below is how you can set it up with our integration with Zapier.
Firstly, enable Zapier in your PandaDoc account. Go to https://app.pandadoc.com/a/#/settings/integrations/zapier/ and select Connect.
In Zapier follow these steps:
- Select trigger Document Completed in PandaDoc and action Send a channel message in Slack
- Next, connect your PandaDoc account by clicking on Choose > Authorize
- Select Template as a source and choose a specific template
- After that, test your trigger and find a document record. If you don't find any documents, make sure there is a completed document from the selected template
- Proceed with setting up an action and connect your Slack account, then click Continue
- Pick a channel and customize the channel message. Click on the message and in the dropdown menu, choose one or more fields from a previous step that have the needed information. To map the document value, search for Grand Total Amount.
- Select the bot name, icon, and other additional settings, then click Continue
- Click on the Test step and test your Zap.
TADA! Now turn the zap ON and celebrate your sales wins with the whole team!