Availability: Business and Enterprise
Under Branding tab you can:
- Upload Custom Logo for correspondence
- Change button color and button text color
- Set up email footer
- Remove "via Pandadoc" from email subject line
- Reset branding to default
- Set up default theme for your documents
Upload your logo to outgoing PD emails
Note:Picture files must be in PNG, JPG or GIF format. Images will be scaled to the size of 200(w) x 50 (h) for best fit.
- Go to Settings > Branding > and you will see Logo;
- Click Change logo;
- You can drag and drop a photo or upload one from your computer, you can also import from Dropbox, Google Drive, Box or OneDrive;
- Once the image has been processed, this image will now show up for your PandaDoc account and in emails;
- Your logo will now appear at the top of outgoing messages from PandaDoc and in recipient’s view of the documents you send.
Change button color and button text color
You can change the "Open the document" button color and text color by going to Settings > Branding:
Set up email footer
Unlike a signature, an email footer is shown below the main portion of the email that is sent to your client through PandaDoc. This can be used to add your company information, contact information or a disclaimer.
There is a character limit of 100 characters for this branding.
Go to Settings > Branding > Emails footer text. You will see the default PandaDoc footer which will be visible to your customers if you don't update it. Click in the text box and add your email footer.
Please see an example of email footer in an email. As shown below, you will see the example footer that was setup for this test purpose.
Remove "via PandaDoc" from the email subject line
In order to remove “via PandaDoc” from the email subject when you send out documents, go to PandaDoc Settings > Branding. Scroll down to Emails and check the box next to Email subject and check “Remove PandaDoc branding in subject line.” All new emails will not contain “via PandaDoc.”
Reset branding to default
You can set your branding to the PandaDoc default (PandaDoc logo, colors, email footer text, and subject line) by clicking this button:
Set up default theme for your documents
You can select the default theme that will be applied to all new documents, templates, and content library you create. Choose one of our ready-made themes or the custom design you have already created (click here to learn more about document design).