The “Admin Panel” is used to manage multiple workspaces, number of users, and create custom roles.
custom roles are available on the Enterprise plan.
only account owner can access the Admin Panel.
To access Admin Panel, go to Settings > Account > click Admin Panel in the top left.
On the Admin Panel, you can manage your workspaces, view system roles and create custom roles, view users across all workspaces, manage billing.
- Click the options button in the top left > Workspaces to view a list of workspaces in your account;
- To create a new workspace, in the top right, click on “Create a new workspace”, enter in a name of the new workspace and click “Create”;
- Click on a workspace to manage it;
- In the Team section, you will be able to view users in the workspace. Click on the the 3 dots to “Change Role” or “Delete” a user;
- Click on Invites on the left. You can invite new members (or users), resend invitations, and remove invitations;
- Under Roles, you can review “System Roles” such as “Member, Manager, and Admin,” and custom roles. To enable or disable any role, check or uncheck the box next to it.
Add custom roles
This feature is available by request, click the Green Help button in the bottom right inside your PandaDoc account and drop a word to our support team.
Create a custom role
- In the Admin Panel, click options button in the top left and select “Roles";
- Сlick on “Create a new Role.” Type in name and click on “Create”;
- Next you need to set the permissions for the role (they all will be OFF by default). Set them up by yourself, or click "Edit permissions" and choose a role from the dropdown to copy the permissions from a system role or another custom role and modify them;
- Click Save once done.
Enable the role for a workspace
To use your Custom Role, you must first enable it for each specific workspace. If the role has not been selected to be available for your workspace, then it won’t show up as an option when managing your team.
- Go to Admin Panel > click on a workspace > Menu > Roles;
- Check the custom role and click Save;
Delete Custom Roles
- Go to Admin Panel > Roles, select the role you want to delete;
- On the top right, select “Edit Permissions” and select “Delete.”