Learn how to set up automations in your templates here.
Move a document to the candidate record in Greenhouse
- Select “When PandaDoc document status changed then upload PDF to candidate record in Greenhouse”
- Select trigger status for any PandaDoc documents created and linked to the Greenhouse candidate record — you can choose between “Sent” and “Completed”
- Authorize connection between Greenhouse and PandaDoc via Workato
- Select Save
- Create a document using this template
- Then, in the document, select Apps on the right panel
- Click on the Greenhouse tile, select Link document and search for the candidate record by scrolling down the list or typing their full email address, finally, click Link
Once you link the document to the Greenhouse candidate record, the PDF will be automatically uploaded to "All attachments" under the Details tab in the candidate record once it’s been sent or completed (depending on your automation setup).