PandaDoc-Salesforce 2-way Sync Triggers Stopped working? Try these troubleshooting steps:
1. Check that PD_API in Remote Site Settings is set as active.
- Go to SalesForce Setup
- Enter “Remote Site Settings” in the Quick find bar and click on it
- Check whether the value in the “Active” column is checked for PD API
- Click Edit and tick the checkbox to activate if it is unchecked
- Click “Save”. Here is the GIF showing the steps described:
2. Disconnect and Reconnect the integration in PandaDoc
- Got to Settings > Integrations
- Find Salesforce > Click it and choose Disconnect
- Once disconnected click again to reconnect. You may get a pop-up to sign in and authorize.
- After refreshing the integration go to step 3.
3. Refresh Salesforce API key in Salesforce
- Go to PandaDoc setup within Salesforce
- Scroll down to Advanced settings
- Click Update under API Key
- After updating the key, refresh your browser and test your trigger(s).
Please sign in to leave a comment.