Working with PandaDoc you’re probably already used to the fact that we like to add new features every now and then to make your life just a little bit easier.
One of those features is called a “presentation mode”.
The name stands for the feature itself, basically, you can present your information the same way as if you would use any other presentation slides.
How to find it and how to use it?
- Open a document
- At the top of the screen in the top right corner, you will see an “eye” icon
- Click the “eye” icon
- Have a successful presentation that would blow your colleagues/partners away
Reasons to use the PandaDoc presentation mode:
- All of your documents are stored in PandaDoc and you don’t have to copy & paste the information into any other tool to present it
- All the items that you’ve used in the presentation may also be stored in PandaDoc in case you’ll require to change anything
- Presentation mode allows you to have a “stay focused” presentation as there are no unwanted distractions
- Professionalism is the key
- In order to exit the presentation mode you can use the “ESC” button or navigate through the buttons you see on the screen in the top right corner
- To go back and forth between pages you can either use the arrows on the screen or right/left buttons on your keyboard
Important to know! Presentation mode works with documents only and in any status, but not with the templates.
Good Luck and Present like a Pro!
Please sign in to leave a comment.