PandaDoc has been around for a while now, and we have integrated with Google Services since the start. Here is a review of all the Google services to which PandaDoc integrates.
Sign in with Google or with SSO
You may already know that you can login to your PandaDoc account with your Google login:
But did you know that PandaDoc now supports Single Sign-On (SSO)? So, if your organization uses Google, you can now set up SSO.
But why might you want SSO for your organization? Single Sign-On helps control access, automates user provisioning, and strengthens security compliance. You can read more on SSO Here.
Connect Your Google Drive
A lot of times, people might use their Google Drive to store documents that they then need to be added to PandaDoc.
You can connect the Google Drive integration where ever upload is an option: new document, new template, within a document, or an image block.
How to add Google Drive content within a Document:
How to add Google drive images to an Image Block (GIFs too!)
Speaking of Google Drive, thanks to Zapier, you can also store a PDF version of your completed PandaDoc documents to your Google Drive.
Google Docs Integration
There are times when you get sent a document and need to sign it, or just have an existing document quickly signed by another person. This integration is effortless to set up:
- Open a Google Doc. At the top, Click on Add-ons > Get Add-ons;
- Search for “PandaDoc,” click on it and select FREE;
For more information on this integration, please head over to our Help Center for step-by-step setup instructions and use.
The Gmail integration is excellent for signing multiple attached documents right from within your Gmail webview.
- Open Gmail, then click on the plus sign (Get add-ons).
- Find PandaDoc on G Suite Marketplace, then click Install.
- Find the installed PandaDoc add-on in your Gmail account on the right panel.
- Connect Gmail to your PandaDoc account by opening an email, then clicking on the PandaDoc icon on the right.
- Click Login if you already have an account with PandaDoc. If you don’t, click Create an account.
- Authorize access to your PandaDoc account.
For details on this integration, please hop over to the Help Center.
What's the Google + PandaDoc Integration you use the most?
Please sign in to leave a comment.