Creating a new workspace in PandaDoc is easy, but there are some details you may miss along the way. This post will answer all those questions you might have when setting up a new workspace for your organization.
Creating a workspace:
- On the left, click on Settings, then Workspaces.
- Click on the green button. Create a new workspace and provide a name.
*You can modify the name of the workspace by clicking on Change name.
**Note: You will only see the option to ‘Create a new workspace’ if you are the account owner
Branding each workspace is essential. A unique icon for the workspace will allow you to identify the workspace you are working in.
Adding Team Members
You can either add a new team member or an existing team member to access the new workspace. If the new team member to the new workspace is already a current member in another workspace, this does not take away from your available seat count.
- In your workspace, go to Settings > Team.
- Click Invite new users in the top right corner.
- Add the email address of the user and assign a role to them.
- Click Invite new user.
- This flow is the same if the team member is already a member in another workspace.
There are two ways to switch between workspaces.
- On the top left, double click on the icon, and a popup window will appear. Simply click on the workspace name you would like to jump to.
- On the top right, click on the icon of either your picture or initials and in the dropdown, you will see the option to switch workspaces.
How does your team use Workspaces? And what tips can you share?
Please sign in to leave a comment.