By: Brett Lipensky
In the past, organizations isolated by departments. Now, the most innovative companies encourage collaboration. One of the biggest hurdles to overcome is departments that are filled with point solutions or software that ONLY they can access. The PandaDoc clients who experience the greatest benefits (and show the fastest ROI), have shared that they are using the platform as an enterprise tool. PandaDoc provides the opportunity to shift your company’s culture to one of collaboration across departments. And it begins with the onboarding process.
Onboarding is the perfect opportunity to:
1. Get everyone in your organization exposed to PandaDoc in creative ways
2. Check all the boxes for your HR, Legal and IT departments documents and policies.
Tips for utilizing PandaDoc for new hire enablement
1. Don’t just “check the box” with onboarding. Make sure your team is absorbing the content. Most organizations have some sort of LMS for onboarding, at PandaDoc we use Google Classroom.
One of the limitations of this LMS is that I can’t see how engaged new hires are with the content I provide. By incorporating PandaDocs in Google Classroom, we can look at page-by-page analytics to validate that the content was actually digested rather than skimmed.
2. Find a way to make enablement fun with the flexibility of PandaDoc’s editor. The clients that get the most value out of PandaDoc use it as an enterprise automation tool. Meaning, no matter what department they’re in, they utilize the eSign, contract or proposal tools to make their day-to-day a little smoother. Here’s an example of how we make onboarding fun while setting up a culture of collaboration at PandaDoc. Our new hires create a proposal about themselves that is then shared with their colleagues.
3. Ensure all organizational policies are being executed for IT/HR/Legal. Whether it’s SOC compliance, IT hardware agreements or even HR policies, every organization has documents that need to be executed when new hires are onboarded. Rather than separate these processes from the onboarding process, make them part of the checklist. Use PandaDoc’s editor/analytics to ensure they are being viewed and have certified signatures.
Are you using PandaDoc for your onboarding, hiring or training? If so, how?
Please sign in to leave a comment.