By: Robin Corralez
Your HR team is there to make sure your business attracts, hires, and retains top talent. Help them make a great first impression and streamline the administrative processes of managing your talent.
This team is vital to the success of your business and includes a wide range of goals and tasks:
- Brand ambassadors for your company, demonstrating the value of your employment offering to attract talent in the market.
- Recruiting ninjas engaging your top prospects with compelling offers.
- Onboarding new team members to ensure success and reduce ramp time.
- Managing your critical talent processes such as promotions, increases, and performance cycles.
- Ensuring employment compliance by issuing up to date policies, handbooks, and agreements.
- Developing and engaging your talent through training opportunities.
With so many responsibilities, it is crucial to your business success that your processes allow for maximum productivity for your HR team- that means alleviating the administrative burden through standardized materials and integrated workflows they can count on.
Here’s how you can use PandaDoc to make your HR team effective:
- Attracting Talent: Create a template that showcases your employment value proposition that can be easily customized to various markets and shared with prospects.
- Close offers: Streamline your approval process and create compelling offers in minutes so you don’t lose the best candidates.
- Onboarding: Send new hire paperwork, policies, and agreements electronically allowing your new hire to complete these time-consuming processes remotely before their first day.
- Talent Processes: Easily route promotion requests, compensation changes, and other employment changes for approval with the ability to set auto-reminders and track the status of requests.
- Compliance: Policy update? New handbook? New sales compensation plans? Quickly distribute and retrieve updates electronically saving countless hours of manual work and tracking.
- Training: Easily embed videos, written training materials, and proof of attendance into templates and easily disseminate to your workforce.
What are some of the creative ways that you use PandaDoc to support your HR team?
Please sign in to leave a comment.