By: Jackie Blum
Customer Success Managers are critical for guiding your customers along the path of success. This role is vital to your business and includes a wide range of goals and tasks:
- CSMs advocate for your company, demonstrating the value of your product or service while also demonstrating the skill of your customer success and support services.
- CSMs secure renewals, protecting your revenue from churn and contraction.
- CSMs drive adoption by monitoring account activities and taking the appropriate actions at the right time.
- CSMs increase revenue through expansion, promoting upsells, and cross-sells to happy customers.
- CSMs are the bridge between the product and the customers by sharing product updates and collecting invaluable feedback.
- In many organizations, CSMs also onboard new customers, but even if you have a dedicated onboarding team, the CSM is a crucial part of the onboarding process.
With so many responsibilities, it is crucial to your business success that your processes allow for maximum productivity for your CSMs- that means having enablement materials at their fingertips and integrated workflows they can count on.
Here’s how you can use PandaDoc to make your CSMs effective:
- Demonstrate the value: Create a template that showcases key metrics and insights so your customers can see the impact your product is making on their bottom line. Use a deck in a live call or send it over for them to view at their convenience.
- Secure renewals: Create beautiful, compelling, and binding renewal agreements in minutes to wow your customers and secure your revenue. Use our interactive pricing tables to offer multi-year options, services packages, or upgrades your customers can select on their own.
- Drive adoption: Drive adoption of your product or service using PandaDoc by sharing interactive user guides with embedded videos, screenshots, and GIFs. You can also use variables to pull in key metrics and usage data into a template and present on a call or send in a few clicks.
- Increase revenue: Easily get uplift on your renewals by offering optional upgrades and add-ons. Create and send expansion and upsell proposals in minutes. Being easy to buy from will keep your customers happy and coming back for more.
- Share product updates: Create a dynamic and visual deck to showcase the recent releases and updates to your product. Keep your customers informed and engaged. Can use on a call or send for the customer to view on their own time.
- Onboard new customers: Share interactive decks on a call that can allow multiple stakeholders on both sides to get and stay on the same page, and after the call quickly send the deck out with actionable items.
How has your CSM team used PandaDoc to flourish?
Please sign in to leave a comment.