By: Vera Kozlova
Things break, and sometimes the 2-way Sync between PandaDoc and Salesforce can have some hiccups. This break can happen for a few reasons:
- The integration was updated
- Setup was incomplete
- Salesforce updated something on their end
- PandaDoc had an update.
The first thing is to make sure PandaDoc API is properly communicating with the integration:
1. Navigate to Salesforce Setup (cog icon) at the top right of any page next to your profile icon. In the quick find search bar on the left, type in "Remote Site Settings" (do not click 'Enter') and then from their double check if the PD_API is marked as "Active". If not, please enable.
2. Another possible issue does your company use 2 Salesforce organizations. We've had customers in the past connect 2 orgs to 1 specific workspace through our integration, which would cause your integration to prevent 2-way sync from behaving correctly.
3. Verify if there are any custom APEX triggers in your Salesforce account. It's possible there could be a bottleneck of API triggers -which would prevent PandaDoc's 2-way sync from working properly.
4. Verify you are currently using at least Salesforce Version 1.47 or 1.48. If you're using an old installed package, that could also be the problem here. You can go to Setup > type in quick find search bar "installed packages" and check which version of PandaDoc you have there.
Have you discovered any small issues that may cause 2-way Syncing to break between Salesforce and PandaDoc
Please sign in to leave a comment.