Welcome to our Community Forums! This is a place for PandaDoc users to share solutions and best practices with each other.
Before you begin, please read the guidelines to which you will be held accountable.
Community Code of Conduct
We support an inclusive and welcoming environment in our Forums. To maintain that environment, we ask you to be respectful of one another as well as PandaDoc, interact with only good intentions, use kind language, and assume your community members are doing the same.
These are our community values:
- Respect each other in action and language
- Use appropriate tone and vocabulary - be kind, don't use foul or inappropriate language
- Encourage all other users in the community
- Share what you know
- Be willing to help others
- Be curious and have fun!
Here is our list of unwelcome actions:
- Do not post or link to information that is hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing or exclusive;
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be hurtful;
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography;
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam;
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. You may link to other community content or publicly available PandaDoc documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant.
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights;
- Do not post on behalf of other users without their express permission;
- Do not post or link to confidential information of PandaDoc, its partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party;
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by PandaDoc;
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose.
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion.
- Do not solicit community members for their personal or contact information for any reason.
- Do not advise other community members to contact PandaDoc Support unless they are posting about a bug or billing issue;
- Do not post or link to content that disparages PandaDoc, its vendors, partners, or affiliates;
- For your own safety, do not post your contact information or email address in the community. This is a publicly visible forum. If you need users to be able to reach you, please direct them to a Google or other form to fill out to provide their information.
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, it's better not to comment.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Code of Conduct, without warning. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Community Code of Conduct.
Please sign in to leave a comment.