Here at PandaDoc, we work around the clock to make sure the product is the best it can be for you and your team. After all, we want you to have a seamless experience while using PandaDoc. In order for us to advance the product forward, we need to hear from you.
Our product team has a running list of improvements and feature requests that have been gathered from our customers. Don’t be afraid to let your voice be heard! We may have ideas for improvements, but you will be able to tell us what are the most critical needs and present us with ideas we may have not thought about, yet.
How To Use Our Idea Portal
A Step-By-Step Guide
- You can get to our Idea Portal (UserVoice) by clicking here. Once you get to the website, you will need to log in to submit new requests, upvote and add comments to requests already submitted, and subscribe to receive updates regarding the status of a request. You will either create an account with UserVoice, or you can log in with Google.
- Before submitting a new idea, it’s best practice to search for your idea in case someone has already submitted the request. Our product team looks at the requests that have the most votes to understand what needs to be the priority on their roadmap. If there are multiple requests for the same idea, this could impact the urgency of the request. You can search right under the ‘How can we improve PandaDoc?’ in the ‘Enter your idea’ search bar. Also, you can click on one of the categories on the left-hand side of the screen under ‘My feedback’ to browse requests related to a specific category.
- If you have found a request that resembles what you are looking for, then add another vote to the request, add any additional comments you want the team to know about, and subscribe to receive updates regarding the status of the request. If adding a comment, make sure to click ‘Post comment’, or it will not be added to the request.
- If you do not find your request, it’s time to submit a new one! You will do that by clicking ‘Post a new idea’.
You will add in all of the necessary details and then click ‘Post idea’.
- In order to subscribe to receive updates regarding the status of a request, you will click on ‘Settings’ towards the upper right-hand corner of the page. Once there, make sure ‘Status updates’ is checked (as shown in the image below).
That’s the process. As our team works on the requests in UserVoice and the status changes over time, you will not get an email so you don’t have to worry about trying to remember or follow up. We will keep you updated on the status.
Recap & What’s Next
Have you been thinking about a feature PandaDoc doesn’t have that would be a great benefit to you and your team? Have you thought of improvements to a current feature of the product that would greatly help your team? Take some time this week to ask your team members if they have anything to contribute. Someone may have something they have been thinking about and we would love to hear about it. As I mentioned previously, this is how we make PandaDoc the best for you. We need to hear from you.
Last week, I started a new series of posts to introduce Pandas to you. I started with myself. I’m excited to have the opportunity to introduce more of my colleagues over the coming weeks. You’ll learn more about who we are and what we are doing in our roles to make PandaDoc the best it can be for you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.