PandaDoc offers over 120 currency options! The default will be USD, but it is very easy to change. This post should guide you through all places that currency options exist within PandaDoc.
How to change currency within the document value
- Click on the value amount on the top left of the template/document, under the title.
- This will open up settings on the right-hand side where you can change the currency
- You can find more information on document value here.
How to change the currency in the pricing table
- Select the properties icon above your pricing table > Setting will appear on the right-hand side
- Be sure the document value currency matches the pricing table currency.
- You can find more information on pricing tables here.
How to change currency within the product catalog
- On the left bar, select catalog. Select the item you wish to change the currency for or select new to create a new item. You will be able to edit currency under those preferences.
- *If you bulk upload, you can enter currency in the csv
- Learn more about the product catalog here.
How to change currency when adding a payment to a document
- Within a template, click the apps icon (9 dots) > payments
- A section will pop up where you can change the currency of a payment
- Learn more about adding payments to documents here.
- Will changing the document value currency automatically update the currencies for the whole document, including the pricing table? No, you will need to update each currency individually.
- What if I need multiple currencies in one document? You can only have 1 currency per price table. You may create multiple price tables to show values in different currencies.
- Is the default currency USD? Yes
Please sign in to leave a comment.