What’s New in PandaDoc - Fall 2022💡Featured
Over the past few weeks, we have reviewed new features that are available in PandaDoc:
The following is a list of the new features and their respective Help Center articles:
- Advanced Quotes
- Enhanced Document Repository
New courseware is available for you in the Learning Center as well:
- Advanced Quotes for Sales Leaders (self-paced - 30 minutes)
- Advanced Quotes for Sales Representatives (self-paced - 20 minutes)
- Product Catalog Improvements Job Aid (hands-on practice)
- Building Quotes (45-minute live class)
Here’s a high-level overview of the features that have been released, all in one spot for you and your team.
Add and Set Quote Builder: Your team can focus on building business relationships with your clients and not get stuck in the act of creating quotes by using the new Quote Builder. It allows your sales team to establish a more efficient workflow to build and close deals with error-free Quotes every time.
Product Catalog: Product Bundles and Recurring Payments were released with Advanced Quotes in association with the new Quote Builder Block.
- Product Bundles: Group your products so you can sell them as unique bundles – all hassle-free for your sales admins and reps. A great example of using Product Bundles is with a new product launch. Call the main product ‘Product Launch Campaign Management,’ and the bundled products could be ‘Ads Campaign,’ ‘Social Media Management,’ ‘Graphic Design,’ and other relevant items.
- Recurring Payments: Set up recurring charges in your Product Catalog and collect them via Stripe. Once a recipient makes a payment, a new subscription record will be created in your Stripe account, and the next recurring charge will be collected automatically.
Enhanced Document Repository
Search Improvements: Manage all documents in a single place and swiftly find what you’re looking for. You can use keywords along with the new filtering option to find any document you need.
Document Info Panel: Easily see which documents require your attention with at-a-glance information like analytics, document details, and an audit trail. You can access the new Document Information Panel in two places: the ‘Workspace activity’ view in the Dashboard and the Documents section.
Filters: New filters for status, date, owner, and recipient help you further refine your document search.
Bulk Import: Get your legacy documents into PandaDoc and manage them within your workflows. Use Bulk Import and save your documents as separate files while defining the destination folder and status for easy access in the Documents section.
Recap & What’s Next
There’s a lot of information to review with these new features, and PandaDoc is here to help every step of the way. Take one of the suggested courses above or review articles on the Help Center.
As you start using these new features, if you have ideas about how the capabilities could be even better, make sure to submit your suggestions in our idea portal. We take feedback seriously, and it’s how our team knows what we need to do to serve you better.
Next week, we will review how to send documents in bulk. If you have a document that you need to send to multiple people for signature, you won’t want to miss the post!
I’d love to hear from you about the Quote Builder. How will the new Quote Builder improve your quotes that currently include Pricing Tables?
Please sign in to leave a comment.