Availability: all plans
If you store your documents in Google Drive, you can easily share them with recipients and collect signatures using our handy add-on.
Connect PandaDoc to Google Drive
- Open Google Drive, then click on the plus sign (Get add-ons).
- Find PandaDoc on Google Workspace Marketplace, then click Install.
- Find the installed PandaDoc add-on in the right panel.
- Connect Google Drive to the PandaDoc add-on by selecting Authorize access.
- Select Log in if you already have an account with PandaDoc. If you don’t have an account, select Create an account.
- Authorize access to your PandaDoc account.
- Click on the PandaDoc icon in the right panel, then select a PDF or Google Doc file in your Google drive. (You can select and sign only one document at a time.)
- Under Choose recipients, the name and email address associated with your PandaDoc account will automatically appear, along with the email addresses of anyone you’re sharing this document with. Select the appropriate recipients.
- Select Prepare document and the PDF or Google Doc file will open in a new tab within the PandaDoc editor. (You’ll be prompted to log in, if you haven't already.)
Note:You can only add blocks and fields to any document you upload from Google Drive. Any other content is uneditable.
To self-sign a document, first add a signature field, then click on it to sign. If necessary, you can add other fields such as Text or Date. Once you’ve filled out all fields, select Finish document to complete it.
If you need to collect signatures from your recipients, you can add recipients by selecting Manage/invite recipients, then adding recipient email addresses. Add a signature field for each recipient (and make sure these are assigned to the appropriate signers), select Send document, then select Send via email or Share via link.
You can now close this browser tab and return to the document in your Google Drive. Click the vertical ellipsis in the add-on, then select Refresh.
The documents that have been signed and completed will be listed under Signed documents. Any documents created but not completed will be listed under Pending documents.