Availability: All plans
With this integration, you can upload designs from Canva as images and pages into PandaDoc documents.
Add Canva designs as images
- Open a document or template and add an image block.
- Click on the image block and select Canva on the left. (You’ll be prompted to log in if you haven't already.)
- Select a design you’d like to add as an image. You can edit the selected element before adding it to the document.
- Click Publish in the top right corner. You now have an image imported from Canva!
Alternatively, hover over the page until the blue plus sign appears, then click on it. Select Canva from the dropdown menu and proceed with steps 3 and 4 from above. The design from Canva will be added as an image.
Add Canva designs as pages
Note:Canva file name should not be larger than 255 symbols and file size should not be more than 50MB. You can check the file size if you download the design as PDF and check the PDF file size.
Upload Canva designs in PandaDoc
- Hover over the dot between pages, or hover at the top or bottom of the screen. When it turns into a plus sign, click on it.
- Select Canva from the dropdown menu. (You’ll be prompted to log in if you haven't already.)
- Select a design you’d like to add as an page. You can edit the selected element before adding it to the document.
- Click Publish in the top right corner. You now have a design imported from Canva that will serve as a page background. If you like, you can add content blocks on top of it.
Export design as a PandaDoc document in Canva
You can easily export created designs into a new PandaDoc document inside your Canva account. This way you can upload multiple design pages at once.
- Open a design you'd like to share
- Click "Share" at the top right corner
- Select "...More"
- Search for PandaDoc and click "Use"
- Select "Save" and your design will be uploaded to PandaDoc as a non-editable document
In PandaDoc you'll be unable to edit the uploaded designs, but you can always add content blocks and fields to the created document and send it to your recipients.
How to add a transparent image to the PandaDoc document?
Follow these steps:
- Create your image in Canva
- Then save it in PNG format with transparent background (Canva Pro is required)
- Next, add the image to your document by uploading it to the image block.
Find more helpful tips and tricks on Canva + PandaDoc in our forum post here.