Availability: all plans
With this integration, you can upload designs from Canva as images and pages into PandaDoc documents.
Here's a short video of how to add a Canva design to your PandaDoc documents.
Add Canva designs as images
- Open a document or template and add an image block.
- Click on the image block and select Canva on the left. (You’ll be prompted to log in if you haven't already.)
- Select a design you’d like to add as an image. You can edit the selected element before adding it to the document.
- Click Publish in the top right corner. You now have an image imported from Canva!
Alternatively, hover over the page until the blue plus sign appears, then click on it. Select Canva from the dropdown menu and proceed with steps 3 and 4 from above. The design from Canva will be added as an image.
Add Canva designs as pages
- Hover over the dot between pages, or hover at the top or bottom of the screen. When it turns into a plus sign, click on it.
- Select Canva from the dropdown menu. (You’ll be prompted to log in if you haven't already.)
- Select a design you’d like to add as an page. You can edit the selected element before adding it to the document.
- Click Publish in the top right corner. You now have a design imported from Canva that will serve as a page background. If you like, you can add content blocks on top of it.
Find helpful tips and tricks on Canva + PandaDoc in our forum post here.