Availability: All plans
With our Gmail integration, you can sign multiple attachments without leaving your Gmail inbox.
We've started with .pdf attachments, with many more file types to follow before long.
Connect PandaDoc to Gmail
- Open Gmail, then click on the plus sign (Get add-ons).
- Find PandaDoc on G Suite Marketplace, then click Install.
- Find the installed PandaDoc add-on in your Gmail account on the right panel.
- Connect Gmail to your PandaDoc account by opening an email, then clicking on the PandaDoc icon on the right.
- Click Log in if you already have an account with PandaDoc. If you don’t, click Create an account.
- Authorize access to your PandaDoc account. That’s it!
When you receive an email that includes a .pdf attachment you need to sign, click on the PandaDoc icon on the right panel.
If the email contains multiple attachments, select the one you need to sign. If there’s only one attachment, it will be selected automatically.
Under Who needs to sign?, the name and email address associated with your PandaDoc account will automatically appear, along with the sender's and CC'd recipients' email addresses. Select the appropriate signers.
Click Prepare document, and the attachment will open in a new tab within the PandaDoc editor. (You’ll be prompted to log in if you haven't already.)
Add a signature field, then click on it to add your signature. You can add other fields, such as Text field or Date field, if necessary.
If you’re the only one who needs to sign
Once you’ve filled out the document, click Finish document and complete the fields.
You can now close this browser tab and return to the email. Click the vertical ellipses in the add-on and select Refresh.
Click Attach PDF to email to add the signed .pdf file to your response.
If more than one person needs to sign
Add recipients to the document by clicking the recipients icon at the top and adding recipients’ email addresses on the right.
Assign the fields to the corresponding recipients.
Click Send document, then select Send via email or Share via link.
After the recipients open and sign the document, everyone will receive a confirmation email. Additionally, you can attach the signed PDF to the final confirmation email automatically. See how to set it up here.