Availability: Essentials, Business, and Enterprise plans
There are a couple of ways to set up both recurring and one-time fees in your document.
Use pricing table sections to separate different types of fees.
- Click on the pricing table and add one-time fee items to the main section
- Add a new section by clicking + Section at the bottom left
- Give the section a name and add recurring fee items underneath
Use multiple pricing tables
Create two tables to show pricing: one for recurring fees and another for one-time fees.
- Drag and drop two pricing table blocks on the document
- Add items for one-time fees to the first pricing table
- You might want to hide the QTY column. You can do that by clicking the header cell options arrow button > Hide column
- Click the arrow button in any cell in the pricing table footer to hide the unnecessary parts (discount/tax, etc.)
- Now click on the second pricing table and add items for recurring fees
- You can adjust the name of the columns and the quantity of the items if needed