Here's what the recipient's side looks like when they sign a PandaDoc.
Once you have created your document and added recipients, you can go ahead and send it.
You have two options:
- Send via email (your recipient will get an email from PandaDoc which will include access to the document. You can add a personalized message to this email)
- Share the document link (use this when you need to be more flexible in how you send your document - you can send the link via text or any messaging app)
We’ll talk here about sending the document via email. Here’s a guide on sharing a document link.
- After choosing this option, check the document name and click “Save and continue”
- Add a personalized message
- Check document settings: expiration, auto-reminders, renewal and forwarding
- Looks good? Send the document!
After the document has been sent
On the right, you will see recipients’ analytics. You can get valuable insights about how your customer interacts with the document:
You will receive notification emails as your recipient views and completes the document. Learn more about notifications here.
Your recipient can ask questions and you can follow up with them through the comment box:
Private comments are only visible to the members of your PandaDoc account. If you’d like the recipient to see the comment, choose Public comments.
If you have any fields assigned to yourself, fill them out and complete the document:
After the document has been signed and finalized by all participants, you can download a PDF of the signed copy. The PDF copy will include the Signature Certificate (last page) - a confirmation that the document has been accepted and signed. You can also set up an automatic email notification that will include the PDF copy and will be sent to all document recipients.
Signature Certificate includes “Document REF#”, your recipient's name, their signature, verified email address, their IP address and a Date/Time Stamp on when the document was completed. Signature certificate isn't generated when: