See a more detailed setup for your gateway here:
To add a payment to your document, template, or form:
- Click Apps on the right panel
- Click on “Payment” to add it
- Set it up: assign the payer and set a payment amount
- Send a document or publish a form!
Pricing table payments
You can easily automate payments in your documents with pricing tables. If you choose Pricing table as a source in the payment app, the payment amount will sync once your recipient chooses a product and/or changes its quantity. Here’s how it works!
Start by opening your document, template, or form, then follow these steps:
- Go to Apps in the right panel, then click on Payment to add it.
- Assign a payer.
- Change currency, if applicable.
- Choose Pricing table as a source. (If your recipients won’t be interacting with your pricing table, choose Custom amount and set the amount manually.)
Note:If you have several pricing tables in your template, document, or form, select only those that will be included in the payment amount.
- (Optional) Change the percentage of total your recipient will pay.
- Confirm that your payment methods are set up correctly. If necessary, edit them.
- Send your document or publish your form.
When your recipient chooses a product in your pricing table and/or changes its quantity, the payment amount will sync with the pricing table total once your recipient clicks Finish.