Availability: All plans
Note:Some payment gateways charge transaction fees. See fee details for Authorize.net here.
The Authorize.Net integration allows you to set up a payment app for your recipients to pay directly through Authorize.Net via Credit Card, through PandaDoc documents.
Enable the integration
- Go to Settings > API & Integrations > Find Authorize.Net. Select the integration, then click Connect;
- Sign in into your existing Authorize.Net account (or create a new one);
- Once done, you will see a confirmation screen that the authentication has been successful.
Add a payment to your document or template
- Click Apps on the right panel
- Click on “Payment” to add it
- Set it up: assign the payer and set a payment amount
Send the document and collect payment
- Once you are ready, send out your document.
- Your recipient will open the document and complete it. The document status will become Waiting for payment.
- To proceed to payment, they click the payment icon in the top right and click “Pay”
- They will be required to fill out their Credit Card Number, Expiration date and CVV code, then they can make the payment;
- Once the payment has been cleared, the document status will become Paid. You and your recipients will receive a confirmation email to notify you the payment has gone through
Set up recurring charges through Authorize.net
Authorize.net allows you to set up a subscription for any customer that you have (in your Authorize.net account) with associated billing details (CC info).
- After any charge made via PandaDoc documents, new customers are located in your Authorize.net account with associated billing info.
- Then, in Authorize.net, go to Tools > Recurring billing > Create New ARB Subscription. Enter client's details and Submit.