this integration doesn't support non-US QuickBooks accounts.
Plan availability: all plans
Watch an overview video:
Note:Some payment gateways charge transaction fees. See fee details for QuickBooks Payments here.
This integration allows you to setup a payment app for your recipients to pay directly through Quickbooks via a Credit Card on your PandaDoc document.
Please note, you can only integrate PandaDoc with QuickBooks Online. We are unable to integrate with the desktop version.
Enable the integration
- Go to Settings > API & Integrations > Find Quickbooks. Click on the integration and click Connect;
- Create a new account with Quickbooks or sign in into your existing one;
- Once done, you will see a confirmation screen that the authentication has been successful.
Add a payment to your document or template
- Click Apps on the right panel
- Click on “Payment” to add it
- Set it up: assign the payer and set a payment amount
Send the document and collect payment
- Once you are ready, send out your document.
- Your recipient will open the document and complete it. The document status will become Waiting for payment.
- To proceed to payment, they click the payment icon in the top right and click “Pay”
- They will be required to fill out their Credit Card Number, Expiration date and CVV code, then they can make the payment;
- Once the payment has been cleared, the document status will become Paid. You and your recipients will receive a confirmation email to notify you the payment has gone through
- If you're sending a PandaDoc document to an existing customer with the same email
address, we'll add the payment information to the existing customer record.
How we send information to QuickBooks
When a recipient makes a payment on your document, PandaDoc tries to match them with an existing record in your QuickBooks account using the billing email provided by the client in the payment form as the customer name. A new QuickBooks Customer will be created if none is found.
PandaDoc will also search for the existing product in QuickBooks using the Document name as the QuickBooks Product name. If the document name is not found, a new QuickBooks Product will be created.