Plan availability: eSignature, Business, Enterprise
Integrate Freshsales with PandaDoc for end-to-end sales cycle management:
- Create and open associated documents from Freshsales deals
- Save time by automatically populating PandaDoc documents with deal data from Freshsales
- If you have contacts assigned to a deal, we will add them to document recipients list automatically
- Track document status changes in the PandaDoc module in Freshsales
Install the integration
- In Freshsales, go to Settings, scroll down to Integrations, click on Apps
- Find PandaDoc and enable the app.
- Open a deal, scroll down to Integrations and check out the newly added PandaDoc module. That’s it!
Set up PandaDoc templates to pull information from Freshsales
this functionality isn't available to eSignature plan users.
Pre-set a PandaDoc template with variables that will pull data from Freshsales once you create a new document from Freshsales using this template.
- Open your template (click here to learn how to create a new one) in PandaDoc;
- Open Freshsales in a separate tab. In a Deal, scroll down to the PandaDoc module, click the gear icon > View Tokens. You will see a list of the available tokens which shows Deal fields and their associated values in Freshsales;
- Copy these tokens with the square brackets and add to your template;
- Create a new document from Freshsales using this template, and tokens will be populated with info from Freshsales.
Use Template Roles and Role Tokens
Variables aren't available to eSignature plan users.
Roles help you pre-define fields for your recipients to sign in the template. You can also use Role tokens to auto-populate contact info (first name, last name, email address) inside your document.
- In your template, click Roles on the right and add one. Assign fields to the role;
- Click Content > Tokens, find your specific Role name;
- Click on a token to copy, and add it to the template. Example: [Client.Name];
- When you create a document from Freshsales, you will be prompted to assign deal participants to the template roles. All fields will be automatically assigned to the document recipients and role tokens filled out with the contact information.
Create and track documents from Freshsales
Once you've set up your template, you can go ahead and create documents from Freshsales:
- Open a Deal, scroll down to the PandaDoc module, click Create a new document;
- Choose your template from the template list;
- Assign recipients to Roles and click Start editing;
- Review your document and send it out;
- Track the document status in Freshsales inside the PandaDoc module.