This integration will allow you to create, send, and track documents from Leads, People and Companies objects from Nutshell.
Plan availability: Business and Enterprise
Install the integration
This integration works through a Chrome extension.
- To install the Chrome extension, go to your PandaDoc account, Settings > Integrations, find Nutshell, click on it and click “Install Chrome extension”;
- To access the PandaDoc panel, open a Lead, People or Company in Nutshell. If you see a message to connect, click “connect” and login to your PandaDoc account;
- Once you’re connected, you will see the PandaDoc module ready to create new documents.
Set up PandaDoc Templates use them with Nutshell
To pull data from Nutshell, you need to setup your templates first. In the following sections, we will discuss the setup of “Roles” and “Variables”.
Use PandaDoc Roles to import Contact information
With template Roles, you can import contact information (First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Company) from a Nutshell Lead.
- Create a Role first: open your template, click Roles at the top, add a Role.
- Access Role variables: click Data, find the role variables and add them in the template.
Pull data from Nutshell in PandaDoc documents
Variables will save your time auto-filling information from a lead, company or people record into a document:
- To view all of the available data that you can push from a Lead, People and Company via Variables to a document, in the PandaDoc module, click on the gear icon -> Variables;
- Copy a Variable name with the square brackets and add it to the template.
Note:Variables will not work across all objects. To find the list of Variables available to use for your Nutshell record, click the gear icon in the PandaDoc module > Variables. If you create a document from a Company, you may use only Company variables. If you create a document from a Lead, you may use only Lead variables. If you create a document from a Contact (People), you may use only Contact variables.
Push products data on to PandaDoc documents from a Nutshell deal
Open your template in PandaDoc, add a pricing block and enable the “Automatically add products to this table” feature. This will pull in the Nutshell Product information when you create a document in Nutshell using this template.
Sending and Tracking your documents in Nutshell
- Open a lead, company or people in Nutshell, on the PandaDoc module, click "Create new document";
- Choose your template and assign recipients to roles;
- Check the document and send it out;
- Go back to the record in Nutshell and track document status there.