You don’t have to recreate all of your frequently used content from scratch. Just save it to your content library and reuse it over and over again.
Plan availability: Business and Enterprise
Create a Content Library Item
- Go to the Content Library and click on Create and choose whether you'd like to upload your own file or create from scratch.
- Use the Content Builder here to create your content in the same way you would create a template. Click here for more details.
Add from a template/document
Add a single block, the whole page or the template/document to the Content Library.
- In your document or template, select the block you’d like to add, click on the “...” at the top of the block;
- OR click on the "..." in the top right of a page, if you'd like to save a page
- OR click on the "..." in the top right of the template/document, if you'd like to save the entire document
- Choose “Add to Content Library”
- Choose to add this as a brand new item, or append it to the end of an existing item
- If it's a new item, give it a name, choose a folder to add to.
you cannot add Page Header and Footer to the Content Library.
Use your Content Library
- Inside your template or document, click on the “+” at the bottom/top of the page, or at the bottom/top of a content block (depending on where you’d like to add the content library item)
- Search for your library item and click on it to add.