Availability: Business and Enterprise
You don’t have to recreate all of your frequently used content from scratch. Just save it to your content library and reuse it over and over again.
Watch our short video guide:
Create a Content Library Item
- Go to the Content Library and click on Create and choose whether you'd like to upload your own file or create from scratch.
- Use the Content Builder here to create your content in the same way you would create a template. Click here for more details.
Add from a template/document
Add a single block, the whole page or the template/document to the Content Library.
- In your document or template, select the block you’d like to add, click on the “...” at the top of the block;
- OR click on the "..." in the top right of a page, if you'd like to save a page
- OR click on the "..." in the top right of the template/document, if you'd like to save the entire document
- Choose “Add to Content Library”
- Choose to add this as a brand new item, or append it to the end of an existing item
- If it's a new item, give it a name, choose a folder to add to.
you cannot add Page Header and Footer to the Content Library.
If you'd like to save blocks in a multi-column layout to the Content Library, you can:
- either save the whole page to the Content Library
- or recreate the layout inside the Content Library item
Use your Content Library
- Inside your template or document, click on the “+” at the bottom/top of the page, or at the bottom/top of a content block (depending on where you’d like to add the content library item)
- Search for your library item and click on it to add.