Create, view, send, track and sign documents on the go with the PandaDoc mobile application.
- iOS - version 10+, 11+
- Android - versions 6.1+
Expand for comparison between the mobile and desktop application
Click Profile to open basic settings such as:
- Switch to another workspace (if you have more than one)
- Set up your signature
- Add a PIN-code for additional security (will show up after each time you open the app)
- User TouchID (for iPhones)
- Submit a request to the Support team
- Find out the version of the application
- Log out
For managers - track, approve, analyze
Dashboard will give you an idea about how your team is doing for a chosen period of time. Scroll down and you will see the document list within this time range which you will be able to open to view document content, add comments, view document info (expiration date, auto reminders if applicable, latest activity, and recipients.)
Timeline is a great addition to Dashboard for you to get a quick overview of what has been happening to the recently created/sent/viewed/completed documents.
All documents that require your attention (where you’re CCd or a Signer), will show up here.
For sales reps: create, send and track
Go to the documents list and click “Create” to create a new document from a template.
Note, there’s no way to create a document from scratch in the mobile app. Go to the PandaDoc web version for that.
Once you picked the template to create from, assign recipients to roles or just add them from the contact list, review and fill/edit tokens, and review the document before sending it.
Here you can:
- Change document content including pricing tables (but NOT add new content blocks or fields)
- Modify document name and email message
- Review/add recipients
- Set up an expiration period and auto reminders
- Send the document by: sharing a link or sending an email; OR sign in person
Dashboard and Timeline will be very helpful if you want to know what’s happening to your documents: on Timeline, when it was viewed, whether it was completed recently, etc. On Dashboard you can get an overview of documents in all statuses for a given period of time.