Warning:this integration is available for Classic Editor only. Don't know which Editor version you are using? Find it out here.
Plan availability: Business and Enterprise
Note:your PandaDoc email must match your Google Account email. If you are using a company email, please create a Google Account for that email. Then follow the steps below to link the accounts together.
Connect PandaDoc with Google Docs
- Open a Google Doc, at the top, Click on Add-ons > Get Add-ons;
- Search for “PandaDoc”, click on it and select FREE;
Using PandaDoc with your Google Doc
Get back to your Google Doc, go to Add-ons > PandaDoc > Send via PandaDoc and you will see the three steps:
- To add your own signature and send;
- To add another recipient(s) and then add fields to this document via PandaDoc.
- Review and send via PandaDoc
Note:if you are connecting for the first time, you will need to “Authorize” the connection between PandaDoc and Google Drive. Just Click “Authorize” to allow access.
Step 1 – Ability to add your own signature
If you have setup your signature in your PandaDoc account, you can drag and drop it on the document.
Proceed with adding other recipients to the document to be sent, click on the blue button “Next: Add other people to sign”.
Step 2 – Add other signers or recipients
Here you can add additional contacts you wish to send this document too. When you add these clients here, you can select them when you add fields (see below). When you have finished adding your recipients, click the blue button: “Next: Finalize”
Review the document and send via PandaDoc
- Review the document and make your final changes. When ready, click on the blue button: “Preivew and Send via PandaDoc”.
- Once the document has been loaded in PandaDoc, you can add other fields and assign those fields to yourself or to your recipients. When you are ready to send the document, click on the green “Send” button.
Deleting the Add-On
If you need to delete the Add-On, go to Add-Ons at the top, click on “Manage Add-ons”. Next, find PandaDoc, click on “Manage”, then "Remove".