You will learn here how you can print-preview PDFs of your PandaDoc documents and download them. Previewing documents allows you to see the automatic page breaks without downloading documents multiple times.
you can preview and download your templates in the same way.
Print-preview or print
Open your document and click ...More > Print
Expand for Printer troubleshooting
Note:when you download a document, this will be saved as a PDF file.
If you would like to download your document as a Word file (.docx file), enable the feature in our Add-on store. Please note: the .docx download feature is still in beta.
To download your document:
- From the document list, click the "..." > Download
- Open the document and click Download on the right
Bulk document download
You can download multiple documents at once:
- Select all of the documents you’d like to download
- Then click the “ellipses” in the top right and choose Download.
- You will see a notification that the download has started and once it’s processed, you will receive a notification email from PandaDoc that includes a .zip file of your documents + attached files and uploaded documents through the Upload field.
Similarly you can download a folder of documents.
This functionality requires the new document list enabled.