Use this feature, if you would like to restrict your team members from being able to edit a content builder block.
Enable the feature in the Add-on store under Content Management section.
only an Admin or Manager of the account, can unlock a block. Click here to learn more about user roles.
Lock a Content block
- Open a document/template, or content library item, click on a block you wish to lock, click on the “…”;
- OR click on the “…” on the right side of the block;
- Choose "Restrict editing";
- Lock the block's position to prevent it from deleting or moving by other users;
- Once the block has been locked, it won't be available for editing.
Unlock a Content block
A Manager or Admin clicks on a block > context menu "..." > allow editing.
Lock Pricing table
Open your template/document, or content library item that has a pricing table.
- Click on the pricing table and then use the top right context menu and click on Restrict editing;
- You can allow for editing certain column by using the toggles. A team member can change only the editable columns, and they can only add items from the catalog and remove rows if the selected column allows for edits.