Under the Personal info tab, you can update your:
To access your account, go to Settings > Personal info. Here you can change the first and last name associated with your account, as well as upload your avatar or profile picture.
Select “Upload photo” to add a profile picture. (Your newly uploaded photo may take a few minutes to appear on your profile.) We recommend that the size of your image is scaled to 200x50 pixels. Your photo must be in .png or .gif format.
Note:Your profile image will be visible to recipients of emails sent from PandaDoc on your behalf. This image cannot be deleted, but you can always update it.
To update your email address, first select “Change email” next to your email address, then select “Send instructions.” You’ll soon receive an email at your current email address to verify the change and initiate these steps:
- Select the green “Change your email” button within the email you receive
- Once you see a dialog box where you can add your new email address, enter it, then select “Send confirmation”
- Complete the update by selecting the green “Change your email” button.
Note:If you no longer have access to your former email account, contact our Support team.
Warning:Once you update your email address, this will affect only documents you send from that point forward — not any existing documents in your account.
- To update your account password, select “Change password.” Enter your current password and your new password, then confirm your new password. Finally, select “Save New Password.”
- If you’ve forgotten your password, don’t worry. Simply go to https://www.pandadoc.com, select “Login” in the top right, then “Forgot Password?” Next, enter your email address and select “Get Password.” You’ll then receive an email prompting you to update your password.
A password should contain at least 1 letter, 8 characters, and 1 number.
You can change the interface language for your account under Settings > Personal info > Interface language. Languages currently available include:
- English (United States)
- German (Germany)
- Spanish (Spain)
- French (France)
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- Polish (Poland)
- Swedish (Sweden)
Learn more about changing interface language here.
Start page default view
To set up or update your personal signature, go to Settings > Profile, then select “Change Signature.” You’ll then be given three options: “Draw”, “Type,” or “Upload” an existing signature from your computer. Make your selection, then when you’re finished, save your signature.